2013 Annual Jayhawk Scramble
"Chip in for Education" on Friday, June 14, 2013
Join Jayhawk for a day of fun and help build our scholarship fund!
Join us at MCC's own University Park Golf Course as the Foundation for Muskegon Community College hosts its Annual Jayhawk Scramble on Friday, June 14, starting at 8 a.m. "Chip in for Education" and sign up your foursome. Or register as an individual golfer and we'll pair you with some teammates. Not a golfer? Join us for lunch. All profits will benefit the Foundation for MCC General Scholarship Fund.
- Team - $275- Only $69/pp for 18 holes of golf w/cart, prizes, lunch and more
- Individual Golfer - $79 - Please put me on a team to enjoy 18 holes of golf w/cart, prizes, lunch and more
- Lunch - $35
REGISTER NOW as a team, individual golfer, or to join us just for lunch!
Registration opens at 8 a.m. and the competition begins at 8:30 a.m. with a "Squawkgun" start by Jayhawk, the MCC mascot.
LOADS OF FUN, FOOD, GAMES AND PRIZES!
Enjoy great food, friendly competition and outstanding prizes:
- 18 holes of golf
- Putting Challenge
- Chance to Win "Ultimate Muskegon Area Golfing Experience"
- Men’s and Women Team and Individual Prizes
- Longest Drive Contest
- Closest to the Pin Contest
- Lunch, including vegetarian options, served at 1:30 p.m.
Promote your business as a Jayhawk Scramble sponsor: Click here to download a 2013 sponsorship form
All proceeds will support the MCC General Scholarship Fund!
To find out more about the event, call us at 231-777-0583.